At Cars4Us we make it easy for you to sell your Fiat in Australia at a good price, with no hassles or unnecessary delays. Some years ago, our founder was dismayed at how difficult it was to sell previously owned vehicles and consequently formed Cars4Us to address this problem. Since our formation, we have bought thousands of cars — including many Fiats — and concluded each transaction quickly and efficiently.
Using the latest technology, we have streamlined the process of buying cars to ensure that drivers across Australia are able to offload their vehicles at a fair price without having to wait weeks or months for a half-decent offer.
If you would like to sell your Fiat for cash and you are keen to conclude the sale as quickly as possible, contact us now to request a competitive quotation. We aim to tie up all deals on the day we receive a quotation request and are normally able to transfer payment within 24 hours, making us one of the most efficient motor traders anywhere in Australia. So if you’re thinking ‘How do I sell my fiat online?’, the answer is with Cars4Us.
How to sell your Fiat to Cars4Us
You’ll find us very easy to deal with and we won’t take any longer to agree on terms than is absolutely necessary.
- Contact us – In the first instance, please call or use the contact form to let us know what vehicle you have for sale and we‘ll get back to you without delay.
- Vehicle inspection – When we get back to you, we’ll arrange for someone to come and inspect your car, on the same day if that’s convenient for you.
- Agree on a price – After the inspection, we’ll make you an offer straight away. If you are happy with the price, all you need to do is let us know and we will arrange to complete the sale.
- Getting your money – We will transfer the money into your bank account just as soon as we’ve agreed on terms. We aim to do this within 24 hours so you don’t have to wait around for your cash. When you sell your Fiat to Cars4Us, you’ll get paid without delay. And that’s our guarantee.
- We collect your vehicle – After the money has reached your account, which should be just a few minutes after it is sent, we will come and collect your vehicle.
- We complete the paperwork – We will handle the registration transfer and any other paperwork that needs to be completed.
As you can see, it couldn’t be easier to sell your Fiat online when you deal with Cars4Us. Thanks to our streamlined system, there are no frustrating delays: all the details, including payment, can normally be completed within 24 hours. Don’t sit around wondering, ‘who’s going to buy my Fiat?’ – call and speak to us now.
Why Sell Your Car to Cars4Us?
With hundreds of car buying companies operating in Greater Sydney and right across NSW, why do more car owners book a free car valuation and sell their late-model vehicles to Cars4Us than any other? It’s simple — we work hard for our great reputation and all our team members pride ourselves on delivering a car buying service that’s:
We offer same day quotes, same day inspections and same day payments.
Need your car for a little longer?
We’ll work around your schedule to make it super-easy for you.
Leave it all to us:
We take care of everything —inspection, registration transfer, payment & pickup.
We offer the best prices:
Cars4Us offers better prices than anyone else!
Our service provides peace of mind:
No need to give out your number or have strangers visit your home.
We’re trusted car buyers:
Hundreds of car owners trust our service.
Frequently Asked Questions
After the sale price and terms have been agreed upon, you can expect the money to arrive in your bank account within 24 hours. And in many cases, we’re able to transfer it much sooner than this – often within the hour. If you want to sell your Fiat for cash in a hurry, call Cars4Us right now.
We aim to collect all vehicles on the same day that a sale is agreed upon and the money has been received. However, if you sell your Fiat to us and you would like to arrange for collection on a different day, just let us know and we’ll be happy to accommodate your request if we can.
We don’t focus on any particular models of Fiat, so whatever type you have, we’ll be pleased to make you an offer. Just tell us what you own and how to get in touch with you and we will make the arrangements for an inspection so we can prepare a quote for you.
Our team will arrange for the rego to be transferred once you have received the money for the sale. It’s not necessary for you to do anything; we will take care of all the details and we won’t levy a charge for this. It’s all part of the service and one of the many reasons so many people choose to do business with us.
Wherever you are in Australia, you will be able to sell your Fiat to us even if you don’t have a valid RWC or pink slip. Thanks to our status as a licensed motor trader, we are able to buy private vehicles without these documents and take them away.
If you would like to make a deal now but keep your car for another few days or up to a week, that’s not a problem. We can complete your Fiat valuation after the vehicle has been inspected by a member of our team, agree to the terms of the sale with you and arrange for collection on a day of your choosing.
Call now or see our main FAQs for more details about our services.
We buy cars of all makes and models in Sydney*
* No older than 2006 with less than 180,000km